Health & Safety Training
Safety, Health & Environmental Awareness (SHEA)
The EUSR CSCS affiliated schemes consists of a full days training – that when completed will result in EUSR Registration.
These schemes are available for operatives, supervisors and managers who require access to operational sites (within their industry).
- The SHEA schemes cover the essentials of safety, health and environmental awareness.
- Industry recognised schemes – with successful completion of programme, results in EUSR registration.
- Content which is relevant to your industry – ensuring understanding of safety to their day job.
- All the SHEA schemes are partnered with CSCS – so no need to acquire any additional cards for access to CSCS operational sites.
- You will become EUSR Registered upon completion of specific scheme which is valid for three years (exception for SHEA Gas which is valid for five years).
- The one-day SHEA schemes are designed for individuals who require access to operational sites (including supervisors and managers).