Dual Fuel Training
Level 2 Diploma In Smart Metering (Dual Fuel)
- Observed performance in the workplace and using realistic simulation within our approved assessment centre.
- Written examination consisting of short answer responses and multiple choice.
- Working Practices in the Energy and Utilities Sector L/502/9858
- Working Safely in the Energy and Utilities Sector A/502/9855
- Using and Communicating Technical Information in the Energy and Utilities Sector J/503/0233
- Delivering Customer Service When Working Within the Energy and Utilities Sector F/502/9856
- Install and Commission Communication Systems for Smart Meters A/503/0231
- Install Single Phase Meter and Associated Equipment M/600/3988
- Change Single Phase Meter and Associated Equipment A/600/3993
- Applied Practices and Principles for Installing Low Pressure Natural Gas Smart Meters up to U6 only K/503/0256
- Prepare, Install and Commission Low Pressure Natural Gas Smart Meter and Regulator up to 6.0m³/hr F/503/0232
- Low Pressure Gas Smart Meter Tightness Testing and Direct Purging J/502/9857
- Any specialised tooling will be provided within centre.
- The Government is committed to ensuring that every home and small business in the
country is offered a smart meter by the end of 2020. The Smart Metering Programme aims
to roll-out over 50 million smart gas and electricity meters to all domestic properties and
smart or advanced meters to smaller non-domestic sites in Great Britain – impacting
approximately 30 million premises.
- If you’re looking for a career change and want to join the utilities industry as a Smart Metering Installer, then Yes! This course is suited to you!